Jessica Bowman has 12+ years experience in enterprise-level SEO and improves SEO traditional tactics, but the needle-mover solutions come through enabling development and enhancing operations.
 START HERE
Welcome & Kickoff FREE PREVIEW
My Background FREE PREVIEW
About this Course
⚡ You have 3 resources with this Course
How to allocate your time
⚡ Highlights Track identified with lightning bolt
⚡ Siren indicates when to bring in the SEO Team
Monthly Live Q&A Calls
Need to Contact Us?
How to speed up video playback
 BUILD YOUR SEO TOOLBOX
 TITLE TAGS
 CANONICAL TAGS
Canonical Tag Intro FREE PREVIEW
Canonical Tag Overview FREE PREVIEW
* What are Canonical Tags and when do you use them? FREE PREVIEW
Canonical Tags merge "SEO value".
* Only use absolute URLs
* Only use URLs that return a 200-status code
* What makes search engines ignore Canonical Tags?
Can you use the Canonical Tag on each page?
* Canonical Tags do not make up for poor architecture (you shouldn't need to use them)
Canonical Tags work cross-domain
* Content must be duplicated on both pages
Top Canonical Tag mistakes & how to avoid them
 ROBOTS.TXT & META DIRECTIVES
* Background FREE PREVIEW
* Robots.txt vs. Meta directives FREE PREVIEW
You need a separate robots.txt for each subdomain
* What does not go Into Robots.txt?
How to test the Robots.txt file
* How to remove a page from a Search Engine's Index
Robots noindex does not help crawl budget
* Download: Which Robots Directive to use when cheat sheet FREE PREVIEW
 SCHEMA.ORG MARKUP
Intro FREE PREVIEW
Can you use other types of microdata instead?
* Implement Schema with JSON-LD
* Implement Schema with Google Tag Manager
* One Goal of Schema is rich snippets
* Another goal of Schema is to feed Search Engines data (without a feed)
* Use Google's Structured Markup Helper (most useful for developers)
* How to find your Schema errors
* Tools to QA test structured data (most useful for developers)
* Where to geek out on Schema